Automation allows you to create a perfect customer journey and automate your daily tasks. Ready to take your marketing strategy to the next level? Discover how GetResponse’s Marketing Automation Software can get you started!
Automation connects majority of GetResponse features. Learn more about it!
- Can I make changes to a workflow that has already been published?
- Can I start a workflow with multiple conditions?
- What is marketing automation and what can I do with it?
- How do I define the time when my workflow starts and ends?
- How to use the Abandoned cart block in automation messages?
- What is an automation workflow?
- How does duplicating workflows work?
- How to create an automation message?
- How much does marketing automation cost?
Is your workflow not working the way you want? Check how you can fix it.
- I can’t publish my workflow, what do I do?
- Why is the negative path not triggered for my starting condition?
- What happens when I unpublish a workflow?
Elements are the building blocks for your workflows. Learn how they work to use them effectively.
- How do I work with elements in a workflow?
- What are the numbers at the top, bottom, and in the top right corner of each element in my workflow?
- Some elements in my workflow are grayed out, why?
- Can I run specific actions and conditions multiple times?
- How do the “Yes/No” connectors work?
- What are actions, conditions, and filters?
You can use actions to make stuff happen without having to do it manually.
- How do I copy contacts to another list in marketing automation?
- Can I move my contacts from one list to another as a result of a marketing automation workflow?
- How do I use the Wait action?
- How can I use the Score action?
- How can I use the Tag action in a workflow?
- How do I move or copy contacts between workflows?
- How do I use custom fields in marketing automation?
- How do I use tags to see who started or finished my workflows?
- How can I remove contacts as a result of workflow?
- Can I edit a message that I’m using in a workflow?
- How to use Send push notification action
- How does a marketing automation message work?
You can use conditions to check if something happened over the course of your workflow.
- How do I set properties for the Abandoned cart condition?
- Can I add to a workflow contacts who were copied or moved to a different list?
- How does the Consent status updated condition work?
- Why can I see only selected messages in “Message opened?” and “Link clicked?” conditions?
- How do I set properties for the Purchase condition?
- How do I set properties for the URL visited condition?
- How do I track message opens?
- How do I use time settings in condition properties?
- How do I use the “Landing page visited” condition in a workflow?
- What’s covered in the ecommerce and event tracking features?
- How can I use the tag assigned condition in a workflow?
- How can I use the score given condition in a workflow?
- How does the Special occasion condition work?
- How does the Link clicked condition work?
- What subscription settings can I include in a workflow?
- How does Billing status changed condition work?
- How does the Custom field changed condition work?
- How can I use the “Event” condition in my workflows?
- How does the Message sent condition work?
- How to create events?
- How can I include abandoned cart items in a message?
Filters allow you to segment and narrow down the groups of contacts that progress through your workflows.
- How can I filter out duplicate contacts in a workflow?
- How does the Dynamic segment filter work?
- How does the Range filter work?
- How do I use the Consent status filter?
- How does the Lists filter work?
- How does the Amount filter work?
- How does the Splitter filter work?
Ready made workflows that you can use anytime you want. A real time-saver!
- Can I link templates together?
- How to use templates to build workflows?
- Which workflow templates are available in my plan?
Check how to build workflows based on templates for abandoned cart scenarios.
- Abandoned cart reminder
- Abandoned cart series
- Time-sensitive reminder
- What are the Abandoned cart templates used for?
Check how to build workflows based on templates for affiliate marketing scenarios.
- Affiliate cross-selling
- Scoring affiliate contacts
- Affiliate welcome message
- Tagging affiliate contacts
- Affiliate webinar promotion
- Affiliate online course
- Affiliate course promotion
Check how to build workflows based on templates for engagement and retention scenarios.
- Win back
- Contact retargeting
- Customer retargeting
- Christmas engagement
- Rewarding loyal contacts
- List cleaning through tags and scores
- What are the Engagement and retention templates used for?
Check how to build workflows based on templates for lead qualifying scenarios.
- Basic scoring plan
- What are the Lead qualifying templates used for?
- Invite contacts to a demo
- Basic tagging plan
- Tag contacts based on score
Check how to build workflows based on templates for online courses scenarios.
- Post-course retargeting
- What are the Online courses templates used for?
- Course promotion
- Advanced on-demand course
- Basic email course
Check how to build workflows based on templates for post purchase scenarios.
- Post-purchase follow-up
- What are the Post-purchase templates used for?
- Targeted post-purchase follow-up
- Consent-based purchase confirmation
Check how to build workflows based on templates for sales promotions scenarios.
- Converting contacts to customers
- Early-bird sale
- Recommend top products
- Black Friday Flash Sale
- Black Friday Early Bird Sale
- Cyber Monday
- What are the Sales promotions templates used for?
Check how to build workflows based on templates for webinars and events scenarios.
- Webinar promotion
- Post-webinar follow-up
- What are the Webinars and events templates used for?
- Birthday message
Check how to build workflows based on templates for welcome scenarios.