Automation allows you to create a perfect customer journey and automate your daily tasks. Ready to take your marketing strategy to the next level? Discover how GetResponse’s Marketing Automation Software can get you started!
Getting started with marketing automation
Automation connects majority of GetResponse features. Learn more about it!
- How to create an automation message? Video
- Can I make changes to a workflow that has already been published?
- How does duplicating workflows work?
- How to define the time when my workflow starts and ends?
- Can I start a workflow with multiple conditions?
- What is an automation workflow? Video
- How much does marketing automation cost?
- What is marketing automation and what can I do with it?
Troubleshooting and fixing workflows
Is your workflow not working the way you want? Check how you can fix it.
- Why is the negative path not triggered for my starting condition?
- I can’t publish my workflow, what do I do?
- What happens when I unpublish a workflow?
Working with elements
Elements are the building blocks for your workflows. Learn how they work to use them effectively.
- Some elements in my workflow are grayed out, why?
- Can I run specific actions and conditions multiple times?
- What are the numbers at the top, bottom, and in the top right corner of each element in my workflow?
- How do the “Yes/No” connectors work?
- What are actions, conditions, and filters?
- How to work with elements in a workflow?
You can use actions to make stuff happen without having to do it manually.
- How to use Send push notification action
- How to use the Wait action?
- How does a marketing automation message work?
- How can I use the Score action?
- How to use tags to see who started or finished my workflows?
- How can I use the Tag action in a workflow?
- How can I remove contacts as a result of workflow?
- How to move or copy contacts between workflows?
- Can I move my contacts from one list to another as a result of a marketing automation workflow?
- How to copy contacts to another list in marketing automation?
- How to use custom fields in marketing automation?
- Can I edit a message that I’m using in a workflow? Video
You can use conditions to check if something happened over the course of your workflow.
- How to create events?
- How can I include abandoned cart items in a message? Video
- How to use time settings in condition properties?
- How does Billing status changed condition work?
- How can I use the “Event” condition in my workflows?
- How to set properties for the URL visited condition?
- How to set properties for the Abandoned cart condition?
- How to set properties for the Purchase condition?
- What’s covered in the ecommerce and event tracking features?
- How to use the tag assigned condition in a workflow?
- How to use the score given condition in a workflow?
- How to use the “Landing page visited” condition in a workflow?
- How does the Consent status updated condition work?
- Can I add to a workflow contacts who were copied or moved to a different list?
- How does the Custom field changed condition work?
- How does the Special occasion condition work?
- Why can I see only selected messages in “Message opened?” and “Link clicked?” conditions?
- How to track message opens?
- How does the Link clicked condition work?
- What subscription settings can I include in a workflow?
- How does the Message sent condition work? Video
Filters allow you to segment and narrow down the groups of contacts that progress through your workflows.
- How does the Splitter filter work? Video
- How can I filter out duplicate contacts in a workflow?
- How to use the Consent status filter?
- How does the Lists filter work?
- How does the Dynamic segment filter work? Video
- How does the Amount filter work?
- How does the Range filter work?
Working with templates
Ready made workflows that you can use anytime you want. A real time-saver!
- How to link templates together? Video
- How to use templates to build workflows?
- Which workflow templates are available in my plan?
Check how to build workflows based on templates for abandoned cart scenarios.
- Abandoned cart reminder
- Abandoned cart series
- What are the Abandoned cart templates used for?
- Time-sensitive reminder
Check how to build workflows based on templates for affiliate marketing scenarios.
- Affiliate course promotion
- Affiliate webinar promotion
- Affiliate cross-selling
- Affiliate online course
- Affiliate welcome message
- Tagging affiliate contacts
- Scoring affiliate contacts
Engagement and retention
Check how to build workflows based on templates for engagement and retention scenarios.
- List cleaning through tags and scores
- Win back
- Contact retargeting
- Customer retargeting
- Rewarding loyal contacts
- What are the Engagement and retention templates used for?
- Christmas engagement
Check how to build workflows based on templates for lead qualifying scenarios.
- Basic scoring plan
- What are the Lead qualifying templates used for?
- Basic tagging plan
- Invite contacts to a demo
Check how to build workflows based on templates for online courses scenarios.
- Course promotion
- Basic email course
- Advanced on-demand course
- Post-course retargeting
- What are the Online courses templates used for?
Check how to build workflows based on templates for post purchase scenarios.
- Post-purchase follow-up
- What are the Post-purchase templates used for?
- Targeted post-purchase follow-up Video
- Consent-based purchase confirmation
Check how to build workflows based on templates for sales promotions scenarios.
- Converting contacts to customers
- Early-bird sale
- What are the Sales promotions templates used for?
- Recommend top products
- Black Friday Flash Sale
- Black Friday Early Bird Sale
Webinars and events
Check how to build workflows based on templates for webinars and events scenarios.
- Webinar promotion
- Post-webinar follow-up
- Birthday message
- What are the Webinars and events templates used for?
Check how to build workflows based on templates for welcome scenarios.