Rewarding loyal contacts
Rewarding loyal contacts template lets you use contact scores to deliver custom offers based on levels of engagement. This template can be scaled up and down, depending on your scoring system and rewards plan.
Category: Engagement and retention
Elements in template: 7
Minimum number of elements to configure: 4
Here’s what you’ll need to configure the elements and publish the template as a workflow:
- 3 automation messages or messages (or drafts) that can be used as automation messages,
- a scoring strategy (optional). Messages are sent once your contacts get a specific score. We provide you with suggested values but you can adjust according to your needs.
Configuring the template
All greyed out elements need to be configured. Click an element to open its Properties tab.
- See if the scores selected for the If score conditions fit your scoring plan. If not, click each of the condition elements and enter a new value in the space provided.
- For each of the Send message elements, select the message you want to send to your contacts once they have a specific score.
- For the Tag action, create a “placeholder” tag. This tag is used only to connect all the elements in the workflow so it can be published. I will never be assigned to your contacts.
- Click Save and publish when you’re done setting up the template or Save and exit if you want to finish editing the template later (it will appear as a draft on the Manage workflows page).
Basic scoring plan
The score assigned in this workflow can be used to trigger sending messages in Rewarding loyal contacts.