Consent-based welcome message
The template Consent-based welcome message lets you send tailored welcome messages to contacts based on their consent. This template is useful when you want to confirm your contact’s successful subscription, welcome them to your list, and give them any other relevant information based on their consent status.
Elements in template: 4
Minimum number of elements to configure: 3
Here’s what you’ll need to configure the elements and publish the template as a workflow:
- 2 automation messages or messages that can be converted to automation messages
- a Consent field that can be used in the Consent status filter
Configuring the template
If an element is greyed out, it means that you need to set its properties. Clicking on an element opens its Properties.
- The Subscribed via condition is preset for any list and any method. To modify the settings, go to the Properties tab for this element. Use the drop-downs to narrow it down by list and method.
- For the Consent status, select a Consent field. Contacts who’ve given consent to it will go down the positive (green) path. Those who haven’t will go down the negative (red) path.
- For each of the Send message actions, use the drop-downs to select the message you want to use.
- Click Save and publish when you’re done setting up the template or Save and exit if you want to finish editing the template later (it will appear as a draft on the Manage workflows page).
Consent-based purchase confirmation