Simple welcome message
You can send one welcome message after a contact joins your list with the Simple welcome workflow template. This workflow is useful when you want to confirm your contact’s successful subscription, welcome them to your list, and give them any other information that relates to their signup.
Elements in template: 2
Minimum number of elements to configure: 1
Configuring the template
If an element is greyed out, it means that you need to set its properties. Clicking on an element opens its Properties.
- The Subscribed via condition is preset to any list and any method. Optionally, you can modify the settings to better suit your needs. Under the Properties tab for the element, use the drop-downs to narrow it down by list and method.
- In the Send message element, use the drop-downs to select your welcome message.
- Click Save and publish when you’re done setting up the template or Save and exit if you want to finish editing the template later (it will appear as a draft on the Manage workflows page).
- What subscription settings can I include in a workflow?
- How does a marketing automation message work?