Working with elements
Elements are the building blocks for your workflows. Learn how they work to use them effectively.
- Some elements in my workflow are grayed out, why?
- What are the numbers at the top, bottom, and in the top right corner of each element in my workflow?
- How do the “Yes/No” connectors work?
- What are actions, conditions, and filters?
- How do I work with elements in a workflow?
- Can I run specific actions and conditions multiple times?
You can use actions to make stuff happen without having to do it manually.
- How do I use the Wait action?
- How can I use the Score action?
- How can I use the Tag action in a workflow?
- How do I move or copy contacts between workflows?
- Can I move my contacts from one list to another as a result of a marketing automation workflow?
- How do I copy contacts to another list in marketing automation?
- How do I use custom fields in marketing automation?
- How can I remove contacts as a result of workflow?
- How do I use tags to see who started or finished my workflows?
- How does a marketing automation message work?
- How to use Send push notification action
- Can I edit a message that I’m using in a workflow?
You can use conditions to check if something happened over the course of your workflow.
- How to create events?
- How do I use time settings in condition properties?
- How do I set properties for the URL visited condition?
- How do I set properties for the Abandoned cart condition?
- How do I set properties for the Purchase condition?
- What’s covered in the ecommerce and event tracking features?
- How can I use the tag assigned condition in a workflow?
- How can I use the score given condition in a workflow?
- Can I add to a workflow contacts who were copied or moved to a different list?
- How does the Custom field changed condition work?
- How does the Link clicked condition work?
- What subscription settings can I include in a workflow?
- Why can I see only selected messages in “Message opened?” and “Link clicked?” conditions?
- How does Billing status changed condition work?
- How does the Message sent condition work?
- How do I track message opens?
- How does the Consent status updated condition work?
- How can I use the “Event” condition in my workflows?
- How do I use the “Landing page visited” condition in a workflow?
- How can I include abandoned cart items in a message?
- How does the Special occasion condition work?
Filters allow you to segment and narrow down the groups of contacts that progress through your workflows.