What are the Welcome templates used for?
The Welcome templates are are useful when you want to:
- thank people for signing up or purchasing your products,
- start building a relationship with your contacts and customers.
They are designed with a number of goals in mind. You can use them to send an automated welcome message, direct them to more information about your products with follow-up messages, or start tracking what content they might be interested in.
Simple welcome message
You can send one welcome message after a contact joins your list with the Simple welcome workflow template. This workflow is useful when you want to confirm your contact’s successful subscription, welcome them to your list, and give them any other information that relates to their signup.
Welcome new contacts
The Welcome new contacts template lets you send a series of messages at a set pace. Use it when you want to:
- confirm a contact’s successful subscription and welcome them to your list,
- keep your contacts informed about your products and services. This helps get them interested in what they can expect from you,
- keep track which contacts have seen your main offer and are now ready to be introduced to more content.
Consent-based welcome message
The Consent-based welcome message template lets you send tailored welcome messages to contacts based on their consent. This template is useful when you want to:
- confirm your contact’s successful subscription,
- welcome them to your list,
- send them any other relevant information based on their consent status.
Welcome new customers
The Welcome new customers template helps you accomplish two main goals:
- to immediately thank your new customer for their purchase,
- to ensure that they are getting informed about your brand so they will purchase from you again.
The template includes elements you can use to:
- send specific messages to your new customers,
- indicate their interest based on a click in your follow-up message,
- tag contacts according to their actions so you know what content they might be interested in when you’re planning your future communication with them.
Simple contact split
You can split contacts after they sign up to your list. This template is useful, when you want to check which message performs better.
Advanced contact split
You can split the contacts in your workflow into two groups depending on the percentage of new contacts or customers set up in the properties of the element. This template is useful, when you want to test a new sales or marketing strategy.