A fundamental part of all your marketing activities - sending and designing your emails. Ready to take your marketing strategy to the next level? Discover how GetResponse’s Email Marketing Software can get you started!
- How to avoid sending low quality content messages?
- How many messages can I send using my Free account?
Getting started with newsletters
Newsletters are your one-time emails that you send to your recipients.
- How to resend a message to non-openers?
- Can my newsletters be viewed online?
- What is the difference between a plain text message and an HTML message?
- How to create messages with right-to-left text orientation?
- Can I code HTML newsletters?
- Can I create mobile-responsive newsletters? Video
- What is new in the new message editor?
- Where can I see how my messages are doing? Video
- Where can I view my delivered messages?
- How to create a newsletter using AI Email Generator?
- How to create and send a newsletter? Video
Want to see which version of your newsletter works best? Test them with A/B tests.
- Where can I see how my A/B tests are doing?
- Can I save an A/B test?
- What types of A/B tests can I choose from?
- Can I test different parts of the message in one A/B test?
- Can I schedule my A/B tests?
- How is the best performing message being sent?
- How many recipients should I include in my testing group?
- Where can I find the A/B testing feature?
- What is an A/B test?
- How to create an A/B test?
The ability of delivering messages to your contacts might be mysterious at first, but we're here to help you understand it.
- What is click-to-open rate (CTOR)?
- Why do my emails sometimes end up in a spam folder?
- What is Apple Mail Privacy Protection, and how does it affect our deliverability?
- What is DMARC?
- What are complaints?
- Does the reputation of the from field influence deliverability to the inbox vs. Spam folder?
- Why shouldn’t I re-add bounced emails to my list?
- Why shouldn’t I use Yahoo!, AOL, Mail.ru email as my “From” address? Video
- Why do ISPs recognize messages as Spam differently?
- Why can some emails display as “on behalf of” or “via”?
- What are bounces?
- What are the best email practices that influence delivery?
- How good is your email deliverability?
- What is DKIM and how to configure it? Video
- How to find my message headers?
- Why do messages sent to my own domain bounce?
You can design messages in GetResponse with no programming skills. Learn how to do it well!
- How to use keyboard shortcuts in the new editor?
- How to change the postal address in the message footer? Video
- How to promote your products in the messages?
- What is Dark mode and how to use it?
- How to add a promo code to my emails? Video
- How to integrate social media with my messages?
- How can a contact unsubscribe from my list?
- How to add an ebook or a video to my message?
- Can I check how the message looks in an inbox before I send it?
- What is predefined text?
- Can I remove or edit the unsubscribe and update links at the bottom of my messages?
- Can I embed an image or button within a text block?
- How to use webfonts in the message? Video
- How to add a background image to a message? Video
- How to create an email that always looks good? Video
- How wide should my message be? Video
- What are the footer requirements? Video
- What are sections in the message editor? Video
- How to send product recommendations to customers? Video
- How to use My blocks in the new message editor? Video
- How to use Custom code in a message? Video
- How to use Basic blocks to create a message? Video
- How can I personalize my emails? Video
- How to make messages look good in Outlook?
Legacy message editor
Want to know more about the previous version of our message editor? Check this section.
- How to use Ecommerce tracking in a message?
- What does it mean that my message has a syntax error?
- How to add attachments to my messages?
- Where can I find HTML message templates?
- What editing options are available inside Email Creator?
- What features are available in the Email Creator?
Templates are messages with a saved design so that you don't have to create them from scratch.
Before you send your newsletter, make sure to configure it properly.
- What is AI subject line generator and how to use it?
- What is global view and how to use it?
- What is Perfect Timing and how does it work? Video
- How to post Twitter and Facebook updates when I send a newsletter?
- How to exclude contacts from receiving my newsletter?
- How to choose newsletter recipients? Video
- How to change the “From” address in my messages? Video
- What is a “linked list”?
Bloggers really love this feature. It allows you to send emails based on new articles on your website.
Troubleshooting for newsletters
If you're experiencing issues with newsletters, check possible solutions.