What are the Post-purchase templates used for?
Post-purchase templates automatically send thank-you messages to your customers. Use them when you want to thank buyers and provide them with interesting offers in the future.
Consent-based purchase confirmation
You can send custom post-purchase messages to your customers on their consent status with the template Consent-based purchase confirmation.
Use this template to create a workflow that:
- is triggered when a customer makes a purchase,
- filters customers by geolocation to identify EU-based customers,
- filters customers by their consent status to separate the customers who’ve given consent from those who haven’t.
The Post-purchase follow-up is a general template that lets you:
- thank customers for their purchase
- send a follow-up message after 10 days to, for example, let your customers know about your store specials,
- tag your customers based on their purchase, which you can use when setting up new communication strategies for them.
Targeted post-purchase follow-up
Targeted post-purchase follow-up a multi-purpose template that helps target first-time and repeat buyers and thank them for their purchases. It enables you to automatically send tailored thank-you messages to your customers each time they make a specific purchase. This template will work both for first-time buyers who then return to your store and for existing return customers.
The template is designed to:
- assign a tag of your choice to first-time buyers to distinguish them from other customers,
- automatically remove the first-time buyer tag and then tag them as repeat customers,
- send targeted messages to buyers based on the tag they have. This means that the same customer can get different thank-you messages with different content for a more personalized shopping experience.
- continually adjust score for repeat customers each time they make a purchase. You can use this information when setting up new communication strategies for them.