Struggling with your account settings? We can help you clear any doubts.
- What is a Trusted device feature and how to use it?
- How to use two-factor authentication in GetResponse?
- What browsers are compatible with GetResponse?
- What are the technical requirements to use GetResponse?
Learn more about basic settings for your account.
- What is top menu and how can I customize it?
- How to activate my Free account?
- How to change my account login?
- What is GetResponse and how to use it? Video
- Can I try GetResponse before I buy?
- Where can I find and edit my account settings?
- How to change my password?
- Why is the GetResponse badge displayed at the bottom of my emails, landing pages and websites?
- How to customize my Dashboard with widgets? Video
- Why can’t I log in?
- How to create business email at my custom domain?
- How to add a new “From” address and name for my messages?
It's very important to stay compliant with our Terms of Service. Learn more about how to do that.
- What does it mean that my account is being verified?
- How to make sure I am in compliance with CASL regulations?
- How to send DMARC-compliant mail?
- What is spam?
- Can my account be closed because of spam complaints?
- What is a permission-based list?
- What is a reconfirmation campaign?
- Why is legal compliance important?
Staying compliant with the latest privacy regulations is very important and GetResponse will help you with it.
- Can I process data outside the EU under the GDPR?
- How to create and use Consent fields? Video
- How to collect consent from new and existing contacts?
- How to get the account ready for GDPR?
- My lists are single opt-in. Is double opt-in required to be GDPR-compliant?
If you're working with more people, you can give them access to your GetResponse account.