Struggling with your account settings? We can help you clear any doubts.
- What is a Trusted device feature and how can I use it?
- How to use two-factor authentication in GetResponse?
- What browsers are compatible with GetResponse?
Learn more about basic settings for your account.
- Why can’t I log in?
- What is GetResponse and how can I use it?
- How can I customize my Dashboard with widgets?
- How do I change my password?
- How can I add a new “From” address and name for my messages?
- Why is the GetResponse badge displayed in my emails?
- Where can I find and edit my account settings?
- How can I change my account login?
- How can I activate my Free account?
- Can I try GetResponse before I buy?
It's very important to stay compliant with our Terms of Service. Learn more about how to do that.
- What does it mean that my account is being verified?
- Why is legal compliance important?
- How can I send DMARC-compliant mail?
- Can my account be closed because of spam complaints?
- What is a permission-based list?
- What is spam?
- What is a reconfirmation campaign?
- How can I make sure I am in compliance with CASL regulations?
Staying compliant with the latest privacy regulations is very important and GetResponse will help you with it.
- Can I process data outside the EU under the GDPR?
- How do I get my account ready for GDPR?
- My lists are single opt-in. Is double opt-in required to be GDPR-compliant?
- How to collect consent from new and existing contacts?
- How do I create and use Consent fields?
If you're working with more people, you can give them access to your GetResponse account.