One of your most precious resources. It contains email addresses and contact information of your subscribers. Ready to take your marketing strategy to the next level? Discover how GetResponse’s List Building can get you started!
You can add contacts to your list on your own. Learn how to build your list yourself.
- How to add contacts to my lists?
- How to migrate my list from Active Campaign, AWeber, Constant Contact, or MailChimp?
- How to prepare a file for import?
- How can contacts add themselves to my list?
- Can I add role email addresses to my list of contacts?
- How to add individual contacts directly to my list?
- How to import a list of contacts? Video
- How to assign custom fields during import?
You can add additional information about your contacts. While it's optional, it's extremely useful.
- What are the available custom field types?
- How does the automated phone validation feature work?
- How to create and use custom fields? Video
- Can I add links to custom fields?
Your imports are always assessed by our anti-abuse system, Hydra. Learn how to read its statistics.
- What does it mean that my import had a list sharing issue?
- What does it mean that my import had policy issues?
- Where can I find import statistics?
If you want to be truly successful in online marketing, you need to take care of your list. It will help you achieve better results.
- How to fix a stale email list?
- How to maintain list hygiene?
- What are spam traps and blocklists?
- How to block emails and domains from my lists or account?
Knowing how to manage and maintain your list will help you have a list of great quality.
- I received an email that a contact was added to a list, but I can’t see them
- What does the new contact card offer?
- Can I see why my contacts have unsubscribed?
- How to delete duplicates from my lists?
- What is Engagement Score and how to use it?
- How to find people who haven’t opened my messages?
- How to find contacts by subscription method?
- Where can I view contact details?
- Where can I find inactive contacts?
- How to manually remove contacts from my list?
- How to export contacts? Video
- How to copy or move contacts from one list to another?
- Where can I view all my contacts?
- How to search for contacts?
- How to delete contacts from a list or account?
- How to find contacts based on their webinar activity?
- How to search for contacts based on the consent they’ve given?
- Can I segment my contacts based on ecommerce data?
Having filtered groups of contacts will help you send messages to the right people. Learn how to master segments.
- What is a segment and how to create one?
- What conditions can I use to search for contacts and create segments? Video
List is your "storage room" for contacts and different content you create in GetResponse account. Make sure to set it up properly.
- Where can I find my list settings?
- Why hasn’t my custom subject line been approved?
- Can I change the language for my list and confirmation message?
- Where can I view and manage my lists?
- How to create a new contact list?
- How to customize my confirmation message?
- How to customize the confirmation page?
- How to edit the subscription settings for my list? Video
- How to remove a list of contacts?
If you're looking for a way to exclude some recipients from your mailings, you're in the right place.
Perfect for segmenting your list, tags and scoring allow you to assign invisible labels and points to your contacts.