What is email marketing?
Email marketing is a marketing activity consisting of sending email messages to a specific group of recipients. Messages can be sent manually or automatically, based on a specific time or activity undertaken by the subscriber (e.g. transactional messages or abandoned cart). This direct form of marketing communication is great for both building and developing relationships with customers, as well as supporting sales activities.
How can I create a mailing list?
- Create a pop-up sign-up form and place it in strategic places on your website
- Import existing contacts from file
- Integrate your online store with GetResponse
- Collect email addresses during events organized by your company
- Use your social media
How should I start an email marketing campaign?
- Build a list of recipients. Make sure that these are people who have agreed to be added to the list and want to receive a message from you.
- Create content and design messages. What and how you write is absolutely crucial. Make sure that the design and language of the message is appropriate for your audience.
- Create an automation cycle. From a simple mechanism that will resend a message if it is not read, to advanced cycles, automation will help you optimize processes and save time.
- Test and analyze. GetResponse gives you access to statistics and A/B testing tools. Use them to get the best results.