You can use the Post-webinar follow-up template to automatically send the webinar materials (and any other relevant information) to the contacts you invited.
Category: Webinars and events
Elements in template: 5
Minimum number of elements to configure: 4
Here’s what you’ll need to configure the elements and publish the template as a workflow:
– 2 automation messages or messages (or drafts) that can be used as automation messages
– (Optional) tags. You can create tags as you’re building the workflow but its best to have a basic tagging plan set.
Configuring the workflow
The workflow start date should be set to 1 day after the webinar date. All greyed out elements need to be configured. Click an element to open its Properties tab. Note: The Wait element has been preset to the recommended delay.
- In the If tag element, select the tag triggering the workflow. The workflow could start using the tag that was applied in the Webinar promotion workflow – for example “invitation sent” or it can be assigned by you.
Note: In Properties, the switch that enables adding contacts who had that tag before the workflow is published set to ON. Keep the time settings set to Never.
- In the Dynamic segment filter, select your conditions.
In this case, this will be the webinar and everyone who participated as registrants (this will also include attendees).
- In the Send message actions, select the messages you want to send.
- Click Save and publish when you’re done setting up the template or Save and exit if you want to finish editing the template later (it will appear as a draft on the Manage workflows page).
- How can I use the If tag condition in a workflow?
- How does the Dynamic segment filter work?
- How does a marketing automation message work?
- How do I use the Wait action?
- How do I define the time when my workflow starts and ends?