You can design messages in GetResponse with no programming skills. Learn how to do it well!
- How do I use My blocks in the new message editor?
- How to use Basic blocks to create a message?
- How wide should my message be?
- How to add a background image to a message?
- How do I integrate social media with my messages?
- What are sections in the message editor?
- What are the footer requirements?
- How to use webfonts in the message?
- Can I check how the message looks in an inbox before I send it?
- Can I embed an image or button within a text block?
- Can I remove or edit the unsubscribe and update links at the bottom of my messages?
- How can I personalize my emails?
- How to use Custom code in a message?
- How to create an email that always looks good?
- What is predefined text?
- How do I include the survey link in my message so the respondent data isn’t anonymous?
- How can a contact unsubscribe from my list?
- How can I add an ebook or a video to my message?
- How to change the postal address in the message footer?
- How do I send product recommendations to customers?
- How can I add a promo code to my emails?
Want to know more about the previous version of our message editor? Check this section.