You can design messages in GetResponse with no programming skills. Learn how to do it well!
- How to promote your products in the messages?
- How to add an ebook or a video to my message?
- How can a contact unsubscribe from my list?
- How to personalize my emails? Video
- What is Dark mode and how to use it?
- How to integrate social media with my messages?
- Can I check how the message looks in an inbox before I send it?
- What is predefined text?
- Can I remove or edit the unsubscribe and update links at the bottom of my messages?
- Can I embed an image or button within a text block?
- How to use webfonts in the message? Video
- How to add a background image to a message? Video
- How to create an email that always looks good? Video
- How wide should my message be? Video
- What are the footer requirements? Video
- What are sections in the message editor? Video
- How to send product recommendations to customers? Video
- How to use My blocks in the new message editor? Video
- How to use Custom code in a message? Video
- How to use Basic blocks to create a message? Video
- How to add a promo code to my emails? Video
- How to use keyboard shortcuts in the new editor?
- How to change the postal address in the message footer? Video
- How is Perfect Timing different from Time Travel?
- How to make messages look good in Outlook?
- What is Time Travel and how does it work?
Want to know more about the previous version of our message editor? Check this section.