How do I use keyboard shortcuts in the new editor?
The new message editor allows you to use keyboard shortcuts to work faster on your message campaigns.
Windows keyboard shortcuts:
- Ctrl + S (save draft – saves the current content of the whole message)
- Ctrl + D (duplicate element – duplicates selected element in editor)
- Ctrl + K (insert link – opens insert link modal when having text selected)
- Ctrl + Z (undo change – revert the last change from the editor history)
- Ctrl + Shift + Z (redo change – moves one step forward in the editor history)
- Del or Backspace (remove element – remove currently selected element)
Mac keyboard shortcuts:
- CMD + S (save draft)
- CMD + D (duplicate element)
- CMD + K (insert link)
- CMD + Z (undo change)
- CMD + Shift + Z (redo change)
- Del or Backspace (remove element)