How can I upload my own HTML message template?
- From the Dashboard go to Email marketing >> My templates.
- Click on Create template button and name your template.
- Click on HTML editor tab.
- Click Paste in code to paste the HTML code directly into the editor or Upload from ZIP to import your template from a file.
- When uploading from a ZIP file, drag a file to the window or click on select a file from your computer to add it. Click on Upload button when that’s done.
Note: You can use ZIP up to 10MB.
All your saved templates can be located within the My templates tab.
Pasting the code from MS Word, Wordpad or any other text documents except Notepad may cause formatting issues with the message design.
We do not provide support for custom HTML coding, your own HTML templates and our templates whose code has been edited by our customers.