Where can I see how my A/B tests are doing?
You can see detailed results of your A/B tests because checking open and click rates can help you understand how your messages are doing and how engaged your contacts are.
The two most important statistics are open rate and click rate.
- Open rate – Open rate tracking is a way to measure how many of your contacts have opened (or viewed) your message. In your account, you’ll see the open rate presented as a percentage. We calculate it by dividing the number of email messages opened by the total number of email messages sent. Bounced messages aren’t counted. Learn more here.
- Click rate – Click rate tracking is measuring how many people clicked any link in your message. We present that data in percentages. This is calculated by dividing the number of link clicks by the number of messages sent. Learn more here.
Where can I check my statistics?
There are two ways to access your message statistics.
From the Email marketing section:
- Navigate to Email marketing > A/B tests
- From that view, you will be able to see your unique open rate and unique click rate to the right of your message name.
- You can also see opens and clicks for each variant by extending the view right under the message name.
- To see a comparison between variants along with more detailed information, click View winner report under the information about the winner.
- To see more detailed information, hover over the Actions menu (3 vertical dots) beside View report or click on the message name.
From the Dashboard:
- Click Reports on the top menu bar. A new page will open with statistics.
- You can select the date range on the right side and your linked list from the dropdown on the left side to limit number of messages. The page will load the data.
- Select the A/B test message you want to check statistics for. Hit Apply. Please wait for a couple of seconds as the data is loaded.
There you can find detailed information on the open rate, click rate, bounce, unsubscribe and spam complaint ratio.