How to resend a message to non-openers?
There are two ways of resending a message to subscribers who did not open the previous one.
Resending a message from the Reports page
- Go the Email Marketing tab.
- Hover over 3 vertical dots to the right of the message which you want to resend and choose Statistics.
- You will be redirected to the Reports page. Click on the Opens and clicks tab.
- Create and send a new message to contacts who did not open the previous one.
- You will see a popup to create a new message. Click Yes, create a message.
- You will be redirected to the newsletter creation page where you can design a new message or choose your previous message from the Existing messages tab.
Resending a message to a segment
- Go to Contacts > Search.
- Click Advanced search.
- Add the following conditions:
- Save the results as a segment.
- Go to the Email marketing tab.
- Click on the Create newsletter button.
- Click Add recipients, select the saved segment and click Add.
- Design the rest of your message.