Where can I view contact details?
Individual contact details are listed in Contact profile card. Each profile also has information about their activity, scoring history, and Consent status.
To view individual contact information:
- Click Lists from the Dashboard toolbar.
- On the Lists page, click Show all contacts.
- Scroll to the contact whose details you want to review. Or use the quick search field to speed up the search.
- Click anywhere in the row to open a popup modal with contact information.
- Click tabs to switch between the sets of contact details.
What information is displayed in the Contact profile?
Profile includes the following data:
- Lists they’re in (click the names to switch between lists)
- autoresponder cycles they’ve been added to
- custom fields
- opt-in details – when and how they were added to a list, their location and IP address (where applicable), and whether this list requires a double- or single opt-in.
This tab lists link clicks and message opens, date and message subject included.
This tab gives you a log of all score changes:
- when they are made,
- how many points were given or deducted
- how the change was made
- Comment – if added (adding comments about score changes is only possible directly in Contact details)
This tab shows a complete log of Consent field changes. It lets you view:
- your contact’s consent preferences (given or no consent) listed by Consent fields,
- when the consent was given.