Where can I view contact details?
Individual contact details are listed in Contact profile card. Each profile also has information about their activity, scoring history, and Consent status.
To view individual contact information:
- Go to Contacts>>Search.
- Scroll to the contact whose details you want to review. Or use the quick search field to speed up the search.
- Click anywhere in the row to open a popup modal with contact information.
- Click tabs to switch between the sets of contact details.
What information is displayed in the Contact profile?
Profile includes the following data:
- lists they’re in (click the names to switch between lists)
- autoresponder cycles they’ve been added to and which day in the cycle they are currently on
- custom fields
- opt-in details – when and how they were added to a list, their location and IP address (where applicable), and whether this list requires a double- or single opt-in.
This allows you to see all activities from every tab combined. You can also view any scoring changes here.
This tab lists link clicks and message opens, date and message subject included.
This tab lists all added notes. Adding notes allows you to put additional information about the contact that will help you create more customised content. You can add a new note by clicking on the Add note button.
This tab gives you a log of all ecommerce activity including what they buy, when they buy it, how many times they’ve made the purchase, and for how much.
This tab allows you to check a history of viewed push notifications, including the date they were displayed on.
This tab allows you to see any tracked events with the date they happened on.
This tab shows a complete log of Consent field changes. It lets you view:
- your contact’s consent preferences (given or no consent) listed by Consent fields,
- when the consent was given.
This tab shows a complete log of notification permission changes.