How to copy or move contacts from one list to another?
It’s possible to copy or move a contact or a group of contacts from one list to another. Before you begin, you should remember the following:
- Move to list removes contacts from the source list and adds them to the target one.
- Copy to list adds contacts to the target list and leaves them in the source one.
Note: Copying contacts duplicates contacts in your account. This may exceed the number of contacts allowed by your plan, and decrease the import limit, and result in additional fees.
To copy to move contacts
- Go to Contacts>>Search.
- Click Advanced search and select the list you want to display.
- Select the checkbox to the left of the contact emails address.
- Click on the Actions menu up top and select Move to list or Copy to list.
- In a popup modal, choose the target list and confirm your choice.