How can I export contacts?
You can export contacts from the Search contacts page. To get there:
- Go to Contacts>>Search.
- Click Advanced search to display the search criteria.
- Expand the drop-down menu and select the list or lists you want to display. Then click Apply to confirm your selection.
- Click the Actions icon (vertical ellipsis) next to the total number of contacts.
- Click Export.
- In a popup modal, name your file and select a format (csv, xlsx, or xml).
- Click Export new file.
- Once the file is generated, it will appear on a list of files to download. Click the Actions icon to expand the menu and click Download.
Your file is downloaded to your computer. When you’re done, close the modal to return to the list of contacts.
It is also possible to export your contacts from the Actions menu that appears above the list after you select contacts.