What are the technical requirements to use GetResponse?
Before you purchase a plan with us, make sure that your hardware and software meet our requirements.
To activate your account you need to have a phone or a service that allows you to receive SMS messages with an authorisation code.
What are the system requirements?
GetResponse will work on any operating system, that is able to use modern browsers and establish encrypted connection with GetResponse:
- Windows 8/8.1/10/11
- Linux distributions
- Android 8.0 and newer versions
What browsers are compatible with GetResponse?
You can use GetResponse with the latest official versions of the following browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox (recommended)
- Google Chrome (recommended)
- Microsoft Edge
Any browser not listed above is unsupported and may cause issues with performance of our tool.
Make sure that the browser you use is fully up to date and includes plugins that allow JavaScrip and “cookies”.
Ad blocking extensions enabled in any browser used may disrupt proper operation of our paid ads feature. We recommend disabling them before you start creating your ad.
What are the technical requirements for Webinars?
Before starting a webinar, check if your device meets the following requirements:
- 2 GHz dual-core processor or better (4-core preferable).
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB or more recommended).
- Operating system: Windows 8 (Windows 10 recommended), Mac OS 10.13 (the newest version recommended), Linux, Chrome OS.
- The latest official versions of Google Chrome, Safari, Opera.
- A stable internet connection. If possible, use Ethernet cable instead of Wi-Fi and a private network.
Bandwidth requirements for the presenter:
- Audio: 512 kbps,
- Audio and video: 1024 kbps,
- Audio, video and screen sharing: 2048 kbps.
Bandwidth requirements for the attendee:
- Audio: 256 kbps,
- Audio and video: 512 kbps,
- Audio, video and screen sharing: 1024 kbps.
The audio-video technology used by GetResponse webinars is HTML5 and WebRTC. This technology makes the application smooth and comfortable to use.
We recommend using Google Chrome. This browser is the most advanced in terms of integrating with WebRTC technology.
Can I use webinars on mobile devices?
Yes, Webinars can be used on mobile devices, both for hosts and attendees.
You can use Webinars in full audio-video mode during a conference. It is necessary to have a webcam, microphone, and headset or loudspeaker connected to and recognized by your device. They should not be simultaneously used by another application such as Skype.