What is GetResponse and how can I use it? Video
GetResponse is an email marketing platform. It enables you to create a valuable marketing list of prospects, partners, and clients, so you can develop relationships with them and build a responsive and profitable customer base. It has the deliverability rate of 99.5%, to make sure your messages reach destination inboxes.
- create contact lists to manage your contact database.
- import an existing contact list
- integrate your GetResponse account with other services to set up recurring imports
- keep your contact lists growing and customer information up to date with landing pages and forms.
- use social media tools that give you an easy way to tap into the list-building power of social referrals
Plan marketing campaigns and manage sales
- use a drag-and-drop newsletter editor with ready-to use templates. You can also design your own template or use the HTML editor
- use autoresponders to follow up automatically with customers, providing info, offers, and all types of friendly communication.
- use Conversion funnel to sell more products, manage and develop online sales. GetResponse Conversion funnel is an all-in-one tool that can help you promote and sell products online, find potential buyers, build your lists of contacts, retain your clients and increase sales results.
- create automation workflows to create a process that reflects your customers’ experience. This scalable tool allows for your customers to receive messages based on their actions, and for you to reward their engagement.
- test out your marketing strategies with A/B testing newsletters and landing pages.
Analyze results and plan new strategies
- Search contacts and create unlimited segments based on specific demographic and customer behavior criteria to manage your contact list and design marketing strategies that match the expectations of your customers.
- take advantage of analytics tools that enable you to create targeted offers to improve conversion rates
Where do I get started?
If you’re looking for directions on how to add contacts, create a newsletter, select recipients, and search for contacts, go to: