How can I change my account login?
You can change your login in the Account details section in Manage account.
To change your login:
- Go to Manage account > Account details.
- Type in the new email address in the Email address field and click Save.
- In a popup window type in your account password and click Save button.
- You will receive a request to confirm the change in both the new and the old emails. The login will be changed once you click on the confirmation links in both emails.
I no longer have access to my old email. How can I change my account login?
Please note that the below instruction applies to paid accounts only. It is not possible to change account login for free users who lost access to their old email.
If you don’t have access to your old email, you can contact us directly from the new email address at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your message should include:
- your current login email
- the first 4 and the last 4 digits of the card used for payments for your account (or PayPal email address if this is your current payment method).
The above is required to ensure that the change is authorized by the actual owner of the account. We will then be able to change your login address.