How can I add my landing page to a Facebook page?
Use GetResponse forms and our Facebook Landing page App to collect sign-ups. Simply add a landing page you created in the GetResponse account to your Facebook Page.
Keep in mind that due to Facebook API requirements you can add GetResponse landing pages to your Facebook Page only if it has at least 2000 followers. If your page currently has fewer followers than this, you will see the following error:
Once you make sure that your Page meets the above criteria, take the following steps:
Before you begin
- Create a landing page you’d like to add to the Facebook Page.
- If you want to use a custom thank-you page, make sure that the page URL starts with https:// (not http) and the page supports iframe.
- Create a Page in your Facebook account.
Note: If you’ve used our previous version of the Facebook Landing page App, you don’t need to install it again. It updates automatically.
Adding a landing page to your Facebook Page
- Log into your Facebook account.
- In a separate tab or window, go to our application. You can find it at https://facebooklandingpages.getresponse-integrations.com
- Click the Continue as button to authorize the app.
- Expand the Facebook Pages menu to select the page you want to add the landing page to. Next, click Add Page Tab.
Note: You must be the page admin to be able to do it. The page you choose must be a Facebook Page. It’s not possible to place the landing page on your Facebook profile or Facebook Group.
- Go to your Facebook Page as per the screenshot below.
- It is time to configure your integration. You’ll see a new Landing page tab in the page tabs section. Select the tab.
If you have a GetResponse MAX account, select I have the Enterprise package. Next, select the type, and enter your domain name. Note: Your domain must support https://
- Enter the GetResponse API key. Next, click Login. A success message appears to confirm you’ve connected your GetResponse and Facebook accounts.
- Specify which page you want to add and hit Save.
How to edit the settings and share the tab?
In the settings, you can disable the tab, copy the direct link to your landing page on the Facebook page, or edit the tab name.
To edit the settings:
- Log into your fan page and go to Settings.
- Under Templates and Tabs, find Landing page and click Settings.
- Click Edit settings to change the tab name.
- Click Save and OK once you’re done.
To share the landing page link
- Repeat steps 1 & 2 from the previous section.
- Copy the URL under Share Landing page tab by clicking Copy URL.
What does the “Invalid API” message mean?
If you’re using IE or Safari, you may encounter an “Invalid API” error message when connecting your GetResponse account to Facebook. Please switch to Mozilla or Chrome.