How to create a webhook?
Webhooks are automatic messages sent from apps when previosly configured event takes place. They have a payload, which is sent to a unique URL. Unlike other API requests, webhooks are instant and require less work on your end.
In GetResponse webhooks let you send real-time data from GetResponse to any other platform you’re using.
How do I set up a webhook?
To set up webhooks:
- Go Webhooks.
- Click Create webhook.
- Pick the events to notify you of, and enter a webhook URL. This way, we’ll know when we need to notify you and where to send the data.
You can configure your webhooks to send information about the following events:
- Message opened – to get notified every time a contact opens an email.
- Link clicked – to get notified every time a subscriber clicks a link in an email
- Contact subscribed – to get notified when a subscriber is added.
Note: This event is not triggered by imports.
- Contact unsubscribed – to get notified when a contact unsubscribes via unsubscribe link in an email.
Where do I find technical documentation?
Here you can find more technical information about webhooks:
Note: This step requires advanced coding skills. Consider sending the documentation to your API developer.
How to edit or delete existing webhooks?
To see, edit or delete existing webhooks go to Webhooks.
You can click on an existing webhook to see your configured events. To edit or delete your webhook:
- Move the mouse over the Actions icon (vertical ellipsis).
- From the drop-down list, choose Edit or Delete.