How to connect my Twitter and GetResponse accounts?
You can connect your Twitter and GetResponse accounts on the Integrations page. From there, you can also manage your Twitter integration:add more accounts, or disconnect them. Once you integrate your account with Twitter, you’ll be able to publish your newsletters in your Twitter feed. To do this, you turn on the option to publish your newsletter to Twitter when you’re specifying their settings.
Note: It’s also possible to connect the Twitter account directly within the newsletter creator. Please see How can I post Twitter and Facebook updates when I send a newsletter? to learn how to enable sharing your newsletters on Twitter.
How to connect the GetResponse and Twitter accounts
- Log into your Twitter.
- In a separate tab, log into your GetResponse.
- In your GetResponse account, go to Integrations and API.
- On the Integrations page, hover your mouse over the Twitter tile and click Details.
- Click Connect to connect the accounts.
- As you’re already logged into Twitter, you will see your account, click Authorize app.
- You will see the confirmation from of succesfull integration.
You can now start using the integration and start sharing your newsletters on Twitter.
Connecting more than one Twitter account
It’s possible to connect more than one Twitter account to your GetResponse account. Simply go to the Integrations page and repeat the steps for connecting your GetResponse and Twitter accounts.
Disconnecting Twitter integration
- Go to Integrations and API and find the Twitter tile.
- Hover your mouse over the tile and click Details.
- To disconnect all accounts click Disconnect from Twiiter.
- To disconnect individual accounts, click Disconnect account next to specific Twitter account.
- If you decide to reconnect the account, repeat the steps to integrate with Twitter.