How do I connect my Facebook and GetResponse accounts?
You can connect your Facebook and GetResponse accounts on the Integrations page. From there, you can also manage your Facebook integration—update lists, add more accounts, or disconnect pages or accounts. Once you integrate your account with Facebook, you’ll be able to publish your newsletters in your Facebook timeline. To do this, you turn on the option to publish your newsletter to Facebook when you’re specifying their settings. Note: It’s also possible to connect the Facebook account directly within the newsletter creator. Please see How can I post Twitter and Facebook updates when I send a newsletter? to learn how to enable sharing your newsletters on Facebook. Here’s how to connect the GetResponse and Facebook accounts within Integrations:
- Log into your Facebook.
- In a separate tab, log into your GetResponse.
- In your GetResponse account, click on Integrations and API.
- On the Integrations page, hover your mouse over the Facebook tile and click Details. Click Connect to connect the accounts.
- If you’re already logged into Facebook, your accounts will automatically integrate.
- If not, we’ll ask you to log into your account. Once you do, your accounts will integrate.
You can now start using the integration and start sharing your newsletters with your Facebook friends.
Can I connect more than one Facebook account?
It’s possible to connect more than one Facebook account to your GetResponse account. Simply go to the Integrations page. All you need to do is repeat the steps for connecting your GetResponse and Facebook accounts.
How can I disconnect my Facebook integration?
You can disconnect the entire Facebook account or specific Pages. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to Integrations and API and find the Facebook tile.
- Hover your mouse over the tile and click Details.
- To disconnect the entire account, click Disconnect account next to the account name. To disconnect individual pages, click Disconnect Page next to specific Pages.
If you decide to reconnect the account, repeat the steps to integrate with Facebook. If you’ve disconnected a page, click Reload Fan Pages to add it one more time.
I’ve created a Page; why is it not showing on the list?
If you’ve created a Page after you integrated your Facebook and GetResponse accounts, it might not show on the list of connected pages. To add it,
- Go to Integrations and API, hover your mouse over the Facebook tile and click Details.
- Click Reload Fan Pages to add the page.