Can I add Etsy products to my account?
Our integration with Etsy lets you import all your Etsy listings to your GetResponse account.
You can edit and disconnect the integration at any time. Your products will be imported every 24h.
- To connect the accounts, you’ll need your Etsy login credentials.
Connect GetResponse and Etsy accounts
- Go to Integrations and API.
- Click Details over the Etsy integration.
- Click Connect to start the integration process.
- You will be redirected to Etsy login page. Provide your username and password.
- Authorize the integration on the Etsy side by clicking Allow Access.
- You will be redirected back to GetResponse and we will start importing your products.
Managing the cyclical imports
Go to Integrations and API, hover over Etsy and click Details.
To adjust product imports, switch to the Manage integration tab. Then expand the Actions menu (vertical ellipsis). There you can force the import of your products or stop imports.
What types of products can I import?
We only import products which have a name set up and the products have to be set to “active”.
How do I stop imports from Esty?
You can stop importing products or disconnect from your Etsy account. Go to Integrations and API > Etsy and open Manage integration. Depending on your need do one of the following:
- To stop importing products, click Stop imports in the Actions menu next to your store.
- To stop integration completely, click Disconnect from Etsy.