We’re all about mobile these days. No wonder given what recent research and forecasts say. On Wednesday, we had the great pleasure of organizing a webinar along with Kath Pay from Plan2Engage on how the mobile trend affects email marketing. Thanks to everyone who attended! If you couldn’t join us or want to watch it again (there’s plenty of useful info and data!), here’s the recording. 🙂
In the webinar, we covered a lot of subjects related to email and mobile, with some great practical tips and examples, so if you want to incorporate mobile into your email marketing (and it really is about time), you can’t afford to miss it! Some of the thing you’ll find out are:
- how mobile changes the message
- why mobile readers are more “sticky”
- where people read emails and what that means for you
- what you can do to get their attention
- what are the rules of mobile email design
- what happens beyond the click.
And a lot more. So, without further ado, here’s the recording – it lasts a little over an hour but it’s an hour well spent. You’ll know what I’m talking about after you’ve watched it!
Got comments or questions? Share them here!