emails sent in March and April 2020
recommended solutions for remote work
TechSoup Polska Foundation actively supports community and social organizations by facilitating access to new technologies: software, hardware and various solutions and by showing how to use them.
How does GetResponse help TechSoup Polska?
We use GetResponse to educate associated organizations on available tools and technologies and to facilitate knowledge exchange between partners and associated organizations.
A newsletter fulfilling information needs of recipients
The main goal of our email marketing comms is to inform organizations about products and support they can get thanks to TechSoup. Our newsletters contain information about new offers, training invitations and tips that help you select the right tools for remote work.Liza Nema, TechSoup Polska Project Coordinator
While creating newsletters, TechSoup Polska follows these rules:
- Structure. We divide our content into sections to facilitate information comprehension.
- Consistency. We always use brand colors and utilize similar graphic elements.
- Clarity. We strive to keep our newsletters clean and not overloaded with content.
- Adjusting messages to the target group. We direct specific content to selected recipient groups (e.g. we inform users of Google for Nonprofits about Google Ad Grants training).
What’s the game changer?
Thanks to segmentation, TechSoup Polska reaches the right organizations with the right offer at the right time.
Our target group consists of nongovernmental organizations, libraries and museums. To reach them with the right offer, we use segmentation to differentiate products, interests and equipment. Sometimes, we use city segmentation.Liza Nema, TechSoup Polska Project Coordinator
Check out how to prepare a professional newsletter template
- Think about what kind of content you’ll be sending to your recipients.
- Choose a template.
- Customize the template according to your needs – change the colors to be in line with your brand, add logos and other graphic elements.
- Add a call-to-action so that your recipients can perform the desired action: donate money, sign up for an event, etc.
- Before you send your newsletter, check its preview for desktop and mobile devices.
- Analyze statistics and modify your content based on that data.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment. It’s good to refresh your templates every now and then, and remember about maintaining your fundamental brand graphic elements.
Tools used to get results
Email Marketing – Customize ready-to-go newsletters, and transactional emails from a library of predesigned professional templates to match your goals. Take advantage of a/b testing and email analytics to constantly improve your results.
Webinars – Host unlimited webinars for up to 1,000 live attendees, share the stage with two or more presenters and automate sending your reminders and freebies.