How do I export my Prestashop customer list to GetResponse?
Once you connect Prestashop to your GetResponse account, you can export your customers into a GetResponse list. Here’s how to do it:
1. In the side menu in your Prestashop admin panel, click GetResponse and navigate to Export Customer Data.
2. Choose the list you want to export your contacts to, or create a new list for your PrestaShop visitors. Note: It’s a good idea to choose the same list for the export and adding contacts at registration, so that all your Prestashop customers are in the same list. Learn more about adding contacts at registration.
3. Next, you can take any of these optional steps (if you don’t want to, go directly to step 4):
- To export newsletter subscriber information, click Yes next to Include newsletter subscribers
- To add new contacts to an autoresponder cycle, select Add to autoresponder cycle and choose the day to add your contacts to (this option is available only for lists with active autoresponders).
- To pass existing information about products and purchases to GetResponse, check the box to Include ecommerce data in this export. The information will include: purchased products, the purchase date, and price. You can then use this information in the Product feed and Product recommendations features in GetResponse.
Note: to export abandoned cart information, enable the Ecommerce option in your GetResponse account. This option is available in Plus, Professional and MAX accounts.
To update existing custom fields assigned to your GetResponse contacts, click Yes next to Update contact info. This will open a list of fields you can map. Click Edit to map the customer information onto the custom fields in GetResponse. Then, set the mapping to ON. When you’re done, click Save.
Now your PrestaShop users are in your list of contacts.
Having problems exporting a customer list?
You can export the customer data in a CSV file and add it to your GetResponse contact database. Go to Customers>>Manage your Customers and click the Export button. The file should automatically be saved to your computer. Next, log into your GetResponse account and upload the customer data using the Import from file option.