Looking for email marketing affiliate programs with the highest payout and recurring commissions? Then you’re in the right place!
Here are the 10 best email marketing affiliate programs to pick from!
Best email marketing affiliate programs:
- GetResponse – 33% recurring commission (lifetime) or $100 on paid accounts, 120-day cookie
- ActiveCampaign – Up to 30% recurring commission rate, 90-day cookie
- Moosend – 30-40% recurring commission, 90-day cookie
- ConvertKit – 30% recurring commission, 60-day cookie, 60-day cookie
- ClickFunnels – 20 to 40% recurring commission, 45-day cookie
- Brevo – €6 on free trials and €100 on paid accounts, 90-day cookie
- Constant Contact – $5 for all free trials and $105 for paid accounts, 120-day cookie
- Mailigen – 30% recurring commission, 120-day cookie
- MailerLite – 30% recurring commission, 30-day cookie
- AWeber – Recurring 30% referral payments, 365-day cookie
New to affiliate marketing? Get started with these resources:
GetResponse’s affiliate program is a perfect gig for bloggers, e-commerce vendors, and every one between. Through the email marketing industry’s fastest-growing solution, create the ultimate side revenue stream.
- 33% recurring commission or $100 on paid accounts
- Unlimited affiliate commissions on all sign-ups
- 120-day cookie to track referred visitors. If they convert within four months — you get the commission
To start, you can choose between two affiliate programs.
The “bounty” program is a way to get paid quickly (you’ll get $100 for every customer who signs up for a paid account).
In contrast, the “recurring” program pays you 33% of every sale you refer to them. This is perfect for a long-term revenue stream and the only affiliate program to do so!
Once you sign up, we’ll give you a personalized affiliate link. Add this to copy or images you use to promote GetResponse to ensure we can trace each referred visitor back to you.
When someone clicks on your referral link, GetResponse uses a cookie to track clicks. Doing so, every referral links back to your account ID. This makes it easier for you to keep an eye on which links are working best and how many referrals you have sent.
Once you join as an affiliate, you’ll get access to a range of free promotional materials. These include videos, banners, and sales copy to make it easier to convince potential GetResponse clients.
The best part about GetResponse’s affiliate program is that it’s an affordable email marketing solution. Because of, promoting GetResponse to your audience is easy and can provide a nice passive income.
Plus, you can track your statistics so you know how much you’ve earned and how many customers you’ve referred via the affiliate dashboard.
ActiveCampaign’s email affiliate marketing program works on monthly recurring revenue numbers and a tiered commission structure.
ActiveCampaign’s program offers you:
- Up to 30% recurring commission rate
- 90-day cookie tracking
- Automatic commission payouts every month via PayPal
If you sign up, your commission falls within a tiered structure:
- Silver-tier: Refer $100 of new business in 90 days and get a 20% commission
- Gold tier: Refer $100 of new business in 90 days or have $500 of active accounts and get a 25% commission
- Platinum tier: Refer $500 worth of new business in 90 days or have $2,000 of active accounts and earn a 30% commission
Most of the other affiliate programs on this list have a 30% commission structure in place as their floor, whereas that’s the highest level you can get with ActiveCampaign. So you have to work a lot harder to reach 30% commission than the others on our list.
Yet, you’ll still receive payouts for any active accounts you refer. But be mindful that if your tier status drops (i.e. an active account you’ve referred cancels their plan), your commission could suffer.
ActiveCampaign also pays out commissions after 60 days, and you won’t get paid for any referrals who cancel their account or receive a refund.
Sign up: ActiveCampaign Affiliate Program
Read more: Best referral programs in 2023
Just like the top-notch affiliate marketing programs on the list, Moosend’s affiliate program is designed to offer you recurring revenue opportunities, coupled with an analytics dashboard that keeps you in the loop about every successful referral.
Moosend’s program offers you:
- 30% to 40% recurring commission for life
- 90-day cookie duration
- First-touch attribution model
- Real-time reporting and analytics
- Promotional resources
Joining the Moosend Affiliate Program is simple and rewarding. Head over to the official affiliate program page to learn more and kickstart your journey to recurring revenue with Moosend!
Sign up: Moosend Affiliate Program
ConvertKit allows anyone to join its email affiliate marketing program — even if you’re not a customer.
To join, the company asks you to bring two things to the table. Number one: an understanding of ConvertKit’s power. And number two: an audience that needs email newsletter software.
ConvertKit’s program offers you:
- 30% recurring commission for 24 months
- Webinars to help you convert visitors
- An analytics dashboard to track progress
Like other platforms, ConvertKit uses custom links in its affiliate program to track referrals and conversions. If a visitor clicks your referral link, the cookie will track them for up to 60 days (less than most programs) and reward you with the commission if they become a customer.
The commission is also recurring for as long as the customer keeps their ConvertKit account active. The site also has a Commission Calculator, so you can get an idea of the real numbers you could earn!
Sign up: ConvertKit Affiliate Program
5. Brevo (formerly Sendinblue)
Brevo’s affiliate marketing program is generous. It rewards every referred customer you send them — even if they sign up for their free account.
Brevo’s program offers you:
- 5€ free trials / 100€ paid accounts
- 90-day cookie tracking
- Agency program for recurring commissions
Every time a visitor follows your link to Brevo’s site and signs up to one of their tools, you will get 5€ for a free account, and 100€ for a paid account.
Like many other tools on our list, Brevo tracks every click from your affiliate links and images to ensure you get rewarded if the customer converts. Brevo uses Tapfiliate to track clicks for accuracy and lets you monitor any commissions in real-time.
You can also apply for Brevo’s agency program, where you can earn recurring commissions for new customers and their spend. So if a customer you have referred to Brevo upgrades their subscription, your commission gets a boost.
Also, commission payments are processed every month via PayPal or bank transfer.
Sign up: Brevo Affiliate Program
ClickFunnels’ affiliates program can pay affiliates up to 40% in recurring monthly commission — but there’s a catch.
To qualify for the 40%, you need to prove that you’ve referred at least 40 active ClickFunnels’ members through your affiliate ID. And that those you’ve referred are paying members along with being customers for at least 30 days.
Without the proof, you won’t qualify for the 40% monthly recurring commission rate.
However, ClickFunnels’ program still offers you:
- 20% recurring commission until $1000 in sales, then increasing to 30% recurring
- Commission on subscriptions and other products like ebooks
- One-off payments for course commissions
Since their program is set up on a recurring commission structure, you’ll continue to receive payment! Provided your customers remain customers that is.
Beware that, like the 40% commission bracket, you’ll also have to apply to earn the 30% commission by proving your referrals.
Sign up: ClickFunnels Affiliate Program
7. Constant Contact
Constant Contact’s affiliate marketing program pays a commission for referrals even if they only sign up for a free product.
If a referral converts on a free trial, you’ll earn $5. And if they turn into a paying Constant Contact customer, you’ll get paid an extra commission of $105.
Constant Contact’s program offers you:
- No cap on commission payouts
- $5 for all free trials/$105 paid accounts
- 120-day tracking cookie
Like GetResponse, Constant Contact also makes it easier to market their product to possible customers. They do this by providing you with assets to use on your website.
These ads, banners, and copy allow you to channel Constant Contact’s message on your page and match them to your own designs.
Also, you can track how many visitors are converting and how much you’re earning in commission. This is done using a dedicated affiliate tracking dashboard.
Sign up: Constant Contact Affiliate Program
Mailigen’s affiliate marketing program ticks most of the boxes of a good program. It has recurring commission, tracking cookies, and promotional assets.
The program calls affiliates “partners” and offers increased one-off commissions. For those that qualify as VIPs that is.
But, Mailigen’s commission payouts are a little restrictive. They won’t pay out until you’ve earned a minimum of $100 in commissions, but their website says you can arrange an alternative if you need to.
Mailigen’s program still offers you:
- 30% recurring commission
- 120-day cookie
- A mix of cookies and IP addresses to track referrals
If you refer a visitor to Mailigen and they sign up, you’ll be paid a commission on most services they choose, from monthly plans to email credits. But be mindful that if the customer adds on products like SMS or email templates, you won’t be paid any commission.
Sign up: Mailigen Affiliate Program
MailerLite’s affiliate program allows you to cash out commissions you have made once you hit $50.
Unlike other programs on the list with a set payout date, Mailerlite is a bit different. Once you earn $50 commission with MailerLite, you request payment and it’ll land in your PayPal account.
MailerLite’s program offers you:
- 30% recurring commission
- Unique affiliate tracking link
- Affiliate dashboard to track conversions and commission
Like other tools on the list, add your unique MailerLite referral link to your site and SocMed to encourage your visitors to sign up.
Every new visitor and conversion is tracked by MailerLite. And it’s added in real-time to your affiliate dashboard. This makes it super easy to track the success of your referral efforts.
Yet, MailerLite’s affiliate program does have some restrictions. The program doesn’t allow you to use online advertising services like Bing or Google AdWords to promote your affiliate link. And a commission is only given if a referral signs up for a paid product.
Sign up: MailerLite Affiliate Program
Last but not least, AWeber’s affiliate marketing program takes a unique approach. It helps increase your chances of earning commission using how-to videos and newsletters.
If you sign up, you’ll get access to useful explainer videos that show you how to make the most out of the program. They also provide regular newsletters giving you tips on how to succeed as an AWeber affiliate.
AWeber’s program offers you:
- Recurring 30% referral payments
- Email notifications each time a referral converts
- Monthly payments for commission earnings
Like the other affiliate programs on our list, AWeber will give you an affiliate ID, so each referral you make is tracked and billed to your account.
You will have access to a library of assets you can use to promote AWeber, not through banner ads, but also content you can add straight to your website.
And every time a referral from your site buys an AWeber product — you’ll get an instant email alert with the good news!
Sign up: AWeber Affiliate Program
Email affiliate marketing is a great way to create a passive income stream while promoting products you love.
The trick to choosing the best email marketing affiliate program is knowing which one makes it easy for you to promote their products. And which commission structures work for you.
As you saw in this post, GetResponse gives you the best of both worlds:
- You can pick one-off commissions ($100) or recurring revenue (33%) with unlimited commissions on all sign-ups
- You also get to promote a solution that’s both robust and affordable, which will be highly appreciated by your audience
- And finally, you get access to professionally designed marketing assets & detailed reports, which will streamline your day-to-day activities and let you focus on your business’ growth.
Now, the choice is yours — which email marketing affiliate program is right for you?
If you’ve made up your mind and would like to join the GetResponse affiliate program, then go ahead and hit the button below.