Where can I see how my messages are doing?
This tutorial only applies to the new newsletter editor BETA.
Monitoring results of your newsletters is one of the most important parts of email marketing. Checking open and click rates can help understand how your messages are doing and how engaged your contacts are.
The two most important statistics are open rate and click rate.
- Open rate – Open rate tracking is a way to measure how many of your contacts have opened (or viewed) your message. In your account, you’ll see the open rate presented as a percentage. We calculate it by dividing the number of email messages opened by the total number of email messages sent. Bounced messages aren’t counted. Learn more here.
- Click rate – Click rate tracking is measuring how many people clicked any link in your message. We present that data in percentages. This is calculated by dividing the number of link clicks by the number of messages sent. Learn more here.
Where can I check my statistics?
There are two ways to access your message statistics.
From the Email marketing section:
- Navigate to Menu>> Email marketing.
- From that view, you will be able to see your unique open and click rate to the right of your message name.
- To see more detailed information, hover over the Actions menu (3 vertical dots) and select Statistics.
From the Dashboard:
- Click Reports on the top menu bar. A new page will open with statistics.
- Select your linked list from the dropdown on the left side. The page will load data.
- Select the newsletter you want to check statistics for. Please wait for a couple of seconds as the data is loaded.
Under your newsletter name, you will see the summary of your message statistics. You can click on each of the sections to get more details on opens, clicks etc.