How can I export contacts?
You can export contacts from the Search contacts page. To get there,
- Go to Dashboard>>Contacts and click Search in the top menu.
- Click Advanced search to display the search criteria.
- Expand the drop-down menu and select the list or lists you want to display. Then click Apply to confirm your selection.
- Select the box located above the list of contacts. This will enable the option to select all contacts in the list.
- Click Select all.
- Expand the Actions menu and click Export.
- In a popup modal, name your file and select a format (csv, xls, or xml). To export more than 65k contacts at a time please make sure you choose CSV format (XLS does not support more than 65k lines).
- Click Export new file.
- Once the file is generated, it will appear on a list of files to download. Click the Actions icon (vertical ellipsis) to expand the menu and click Download.
Your file is downloaded to your computer. When you’re done, close the modal to return to the list of contacts.