Where can I view contact details?
Individual contact details are listed in Contact profile card. Each profile also has information about their activity, scoring history, and GDPR consent status.
To view individual contact information:
- Click Contacts in the Dashboard toolbar.
- On the Contact lists page, click Show all contacts.
- Scroll to the contact whose details you want to review. Or use the quick search field to speed up the search.
- Click anywhere in the row to open a popup modal with contact information.
- Click tabs to switch between the sets of contact details.
What information is displayed in Contact profile?
Profile includes the following data:
- Lists they’re in (click the names to switch between lists)
- autoresponder cycles they’ve been added to
- custom fields
- opt-in details – when and how they were added to a list, their location and IP address (where applicable), and whether this list requires a double- or single opt-in.
This tab lists link clicks and message opens, date and message subject included.
This tab gives you a log of all score changes:
- when they are made,
- how many points were given or deducted
- how the change was made
- Comment – if added (adding comments about score changes is only possible directly in Contact details)
This tab shows a complete log of GDPR field consent changes. It lets you view:
- your contact’s consent preferences (given or no consent) listed by GDPR fields,
- when the consent was given.