Jamie Turner, author, keynote speaker and CEO of 60 Second Marketing, joined us recently for a webinar detailing how big brands can blend video with marketing automation.
Let’s start with some video marketing statistics:
- Up to 85% of businesses have staff to produce in-house video.
- 56% of videos published in the last year are less than two minutes long.
- The average video retains 37% of viewers all the way to the end. These viewers are the ones most likely to convert.
- Videos under 90 seconds long have a 53% retention rate.
Video is a large component of marketing, and growing. The four most common types of videos used in marketing are:
- Explainer videos
- Product demonstration videos (best for those people at the bottom of the sales funnel)
- How-to videos
- Video testimonials
And you can use all of these in your marketing automation campaigns. And it’s not the obvious of including a video in your marketing automation emails.
- Social media video ad à landing page à Conversion
- Social media post/ad à landing page à Conversion with thank you page that includes video
- Enewsletter à video blog post à engagement
Also in this video, you’ll learn what kind of video equipment you’ll need to be able to create your own videos if in-house production staff is not in your company’s budget. You can absolutely make videos that convert with your desktop computer or your mobile phone… with the right equipment (lighting, microphone).
This webinar is for you if you’re looking to get started with video marketing, but don’t know quite where to start. This webinar for you is if you’re looking to learn how to blend your existing video marketing with your marketing automation efforts (or vice versa). And this webinar is for you to learn how to use these two marketing formats to increase your conversions.
Meet Jamie at ResponseCon!