How can people share my newsletters across social media sites?
If you’d like to increase the visibility of your messages, you can add social sharing icons to your newsletters. If you’d like to learn about the benefits of using the buttons, please go to How can I use social media to increase the visibility of my marketing messages.
Here’s how to do it:
- In the newsletter creator, expand the Social sharing tab and select the icon combination you’d like to add to your message template.
- Drag and drop any combination of icons for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, and LinkedIn, as well as an email-forwarding icon. When you’re done editing the newsletter, proceed to the next step in the creator.
That’s it. You’ve added the buttons. When people click on the icon in your newsletter or on your landing page, they can share it with their social media community.
These icons also track and report social media sharing and re-sharing via the Email Intelligence analytics interface. Note: The buttons don’t work in the test messages or when you preview them in the account.
How can I link my social media account to my newsletters?
It’s possible to link your social media account to your message.
Before you begin
Find the social media icon images you want to use in your newsletters and add them to Multimedia studio.
Next, you’ll need to:
- Add a social media icon as an image to your newsletter template.
- Click on the image to open the editing options and click on the Insert/edit link
- Enter the account URL and click OK.
When your contacts click on the image, they’ll be able to navigate to your social media account.