How can I edit my post in GetResponse Social Ads Creator?
Editing a post is the most important step to creating a successful social media post. GetResponse Social Ads Creator allows you to quickly create content and high-quality materials with just a couple of clicks.
What can I edit in a post?
You can edit the following template elements in a post:
Once you’re happy with each change, tap Done to save it and move on to the next element.
Drag the element on the canvas to change its position.
Then tap it once to activate the editing options. These include:
Choose a color for your text by tapping the one you prefer or add more by tapping the + icon.
You will see a color palette screen. To choose a color from the palette, move the slider handles around until you’re happy with the color in the middle, and tap Use color.
Tap the Font tab under the post and choose a font from the list below. For more variations, tap the arrow to select a desired style for your font.
Note: you can’t import your own fonts into the app.
To adjust the size of your text, tap the Size tab and then slide the handle up or down the scale.
You can edit the image by:
1. Replacing the image in the template with a different image. You have different ways to change the picture:
- Tap the camera icon to take a picture with your phone camera to use directly in the post.
- Tap Roll to choose from the images on your phone. Then select an image from your image gallery (note: you must agree to give GetResponse Social Ads Creator access to your gallery to use this option).
- Tap Crop to crop the image.
- Choose an image from the gallery of photos offered by Unsplash.
- Import an image from your Etsy shop.
Once you select an image, you will see a screen that allows you to adjust its size. You can do that by moving it around the grid to choose how to crop it, and by pinching the image to adjust the size. Optionally, tap the circular arrow icon to adjust image orientation.
2. Applying Filters. In the Filters tab, you will see a selection of filters to make your images look even better. Tap on the filter you like to apply it.
Choose a color for your shape by tapping the one you prefer or add more by tapping the + icon. You will see a color palette screen. To choose a color from the palette, move the slider handles around until you’re happy with the color in the middle, and tap Use color.
You can also move the shape by dragging it around.
Depending on the template, you will get one of two options:
- change the background color (for templates with empty space between images and text),
- use an image from your camera, your phone, the online gallery of Unsplash, or Etsy (if the background is an image).
Tap the Play icon to see an animated preview before sharing.