How do I change the number of people with access to my account?
The Basic package doesn’t include the option to add more users. The Plus package offers three users total (the admin, and 2 users) included in the package pricing. The Professional package offers five users total (the admin, plus 4 users). If you need to give access to a larger number of people than your package allows, the Team add-on allows you to add 5 more users to your account. The cost of the add-on is $20 per month for 5 users. The charge for the add-on will be applied every 30 days until you disable the auto-renewal. Once you’ve purchased the add-on, you can add individual users for $5 each.
Note: Basic account owners who have purchased the add-on, and will want to add even more users, have the option to upgrade their account to Plus or Professional packages. In addition to the Team feature, Plus and Professional accounts offer larger list sizes, unlimited landing pages, webinars you can host for up to 100 and 500 attendees respectively, and access to all marketing automation features.
Purchasing the add-on
- Expand the Profile menu and click Billing.
- Click Add-ons in the side menu.
- Navigate to the Team add-on and click Buy now.
- Confirm that you want the charge to be billed to your credit card.
After you’ve purchased the add-on, a widget on the Add-ons page shows that the auto-renewal option is now active. It also tells you how many users you’ve added.
Decreasing the number of users with access to your account
If you’ve added the maximum number of users allowed by the Team limit, you’ll need to remove some users before you set a new limit. Note: When you remove them, you’ll still be able to access everything they created. If you add them again in the future, they won’t have access to their past projects.
To remove a user:
1. Expand the Profile menu and click Team.
2. Click the Manage users button.
3. Expand the Actions menu for the user and click Remove.
4. Confirm your choice.
Once you’ve removed the users, you can now decrease the add-on limit:
- On the Add-ons page, navigate to the Team widget.
- Click Change next to the current number of users in the add-on.
- Move the slider to adjust the total number of users that have access to your account.
- Click Apply.
Disabling the Team add-on
To disable the add-on, go to Profile>>Billing>>Add-ons and switch off the Auto-renewal option.
Note: North American accounts may not have access to purchase or enable add-ons. These features are still available through the Plus and Professional packages upon upgrade.