Can I add Etsy products to my account?
Our integration with Etsy lets you import all your Etsy listings to your GetResponse account.
Use it to display your products on your landing pages and in your emails. Promote your products, send personalized recommendations, and run upselling campaigns.
You can edit and disconnect the integration at any time. Your products will be imported every 24h.
- To connect the accounts, you’ll need your Etsy login credentials.
Connect GetResponse and Etsy accounts
- Go to Menu and click Integrations
- Click Details over the Etsy integration.
- Click Connect to start the integration process.
- You will be redirected to Etsy login page. Provide your username and password.
- Authorize the integration on the Etsy side by clicking Allow Access.
- You will be redirected back to GetResponse and we will start importing your products.
Managing the cyclical imports
Go to Menu> Integrations, hover over Etsy and click Details.
To adjust product imports, switch the tab Manage integration. Then expand the Actions menu (vertical ellipsis). There you can force the import of your products or stop imports.
How do I stop imports from Esty?
You can stop importing products or disconnect from your Etsy account. Go to Menu> Integrations> Etsy and open Manage integration. Depending on your need do one of the following:
- To stop importing products, click Stop imports in the Actions menu next to your store.
- To stop integration completely, click Disconnect from Etsy.