How to promote products on my website?
You can now add product boxes to your website to provide quick access and encourage more engagement from your visitors.
Before you begin:
- connect your ecommerce platform to GetResponse. You can use one of our plugins or API.
- if you use one of our plugins, create a GetResponse store to receive all the ecommerce data. You do it when you configure the ecommerce tracking feature in the given plugin. Find out how to do it in the Magento, WooCommerce, and PrestaShop plugins.
- in your ecommerce platform, include the following product information: product name, image, category (optional), and SKU (product variant).
- if you want to promote brand new products that no one has purchased yet, use the Product feeds feature. It will upload your entire inventory of products to GetResponse.
How to add products to the website?
- Open Website Builder.
- Click on the Add elements button.
- Under Ecommerce find the Product box element.
- Drag and drop the Product box element into your page content. Note that the editor will highlight the spots where you can drop it.
- In the popup window, select the store and products you want to present on your website.
- Click Save.
How to edit a product box?
- Click anywhere inside the product box background to activate the menu.
- To show products from another store, select it from the dropdown menu.
- To select different products, click on EDIT SELECTION button.
- Expand Display settings to edit the layout, spacing, and visible fields of all displayed products.
- Expand Product card design to edit the design of single or all visible products. You can change image size, image alignment, image border, font type, size, and colour, and alignment of each part of the product. You can also edit the text shown on the buttons.
- Expand Block settings to customize block colour, padding, border, radius, and shadow.
- Enable Absolute positioning to move the product box to any place on your website.
Note: we only recommend using this option if you have some unusual design that can’t be created in any other way. Using objects with absolute positioning can make your page less responsive on mobile devices.
- Enable Hide on mobile devices to hide your product box while your page is opened on a mobile device.
- Enable Keep columns side-by-side on mobile devices to display columns the same way they are displayed on desktop.