Can I grow my contact database by integrating GetResponse with Magento?
You can use our plugins for Magento 1.9 and Magento 2 to connect your accounts. The plugin offers a number of ways to add customers to your list in GetResponse. We help you give them plenty of opportunities to sign up!
It also includes ecommerce and web event tracking features. Find out what your customers buy, when, and how often. Use the data to reach them with just the right recommendations, plan retargeting campaigns, and recover abandoned carts.
System requirements for the plugins for Magento 1.9 and Magento 2:
- PHP 5.6 and higher (7.1+ if you’re using Magento 2.2)
- cURL library installed and loaded
- SLL certificate installed and enabled
- The list building tools in each of the plugins are available to all users as part of their pricing plan (Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, Ecommerce Marketing and MAX).
- The ecommerce features are available only in Marketing Automation, Ecommerce Marketing and MAX accounts. For more information on pricing and feature availability, please see the summary of the pricing plans
What features are available in the plugin?
You can select from a variety of list-building options and options allowing you to update contact information, track customer behavior, and track and collect customer data.
- Export customer list to GetResponse (this option allows you to export custom fields and purchase history).
- Add contacts to a specific GetResponse list when people register at your online store.
- Add contacts at checkout (this feature is only available in the Magento 1.9 plugin).
- Add contacts through your GetResponse forms and exit popups that you added to your store.
- Allow your Magento newsletter subscribers to sign up for your email list in GetResponse (this feature is only available in the Magento 1.9 plugin).
Collect ecommerce data
- Send ecommerce data to GetResponse for customers added to your contact list in GetResponse. Track what products they buy, when they buy them, and how often. Use this information to create targeted customer segments, send product recommendations, and create personalized marketing campaigns.
- Track abandoned carts to send abandoned cart emails and increase your sales.
Track site visits
Track abandoned carts to send abandoned cart emails and increase your sales Learn your customer behavior to increase conversions.
How do I install the GetResponse plugin for Magento?
The following instructions explain how to connect your GetResponse account with Magento 2.1. They also include references to Magento 1.9 if its procedures are different.
GetResponse plugin for Magento 1.9
1. Go to Github and download the GetresponseIntegration-1.x.x.tgz package (don’t unpack it).
2. Log into your Magento Store Admin Panel. Go to System>>Magento Connect>>Magento Connect Manager.
3. Select Browse under Direct package upload. Then select the package and click Upload. The Console Box displays the installation results. If there are any issues, they’re displayed in the box.
4. Click Refresh to see the GetResponse extension added to your Extensions list.
GetResponse plugin for Magento 2.x
Please click go to Github for the plugin and installation details.
How do I connect my GetResponse account with Magento?
1. Log into your GetResponse account.
2. Go to Integrations and API.
3. Copy the API key.
4. Log into your Magento administrative panel.
5. Click the GetResponse extension tab to get to the GetResponse Account page.
6. Enter your GetResponse API key. (If you have the MAX plan, select the I have the MAX package box. Then, enter your account type and domain information.)
7. Click Connect.
When the connection is successful, the plugin downloads your account data and other important information (for example, the list of forms and lists). You can now go ahead and start using the available features.