How to install the GetResponse Chats code on my website?
You can install GetResponse Chats on your website to always stay in touch with your customers.
Please note that it’s possible to install the GetResponse Chats code on your website if you’re on a paid GetResponse plan.
To install the GetResponse Chats code on your website:
- Go to Menu and select Chats.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on the Install code on site tab on the Settings page.
- Copy the code from the Install code on site box.
- Click Close.
- Go to your website admin panel. Paste the copied code before the </body> tag on your website.
- Reload the page after installing the code.
If you don’t have a website, you can use the link to your chat page on your blog, eBay listing, or any other page.