How to use automation to send SMS?
SMS feature is available only in MAX plans. Click here to learn more about GetResponse MAX.
Due to the risk of SMS mass pumping attacks increasing on a global scale, note that whenever your’e launching a campaign in a new market you should get familiar with local market-specific guidelines directly from our provider Vonage website. We’re not able to ensure top-notch deliverability without meeting those requirements by our customers, often this means P2P contact with Vonage to go through formalities:
Country-Specific Features and Restrictions – Vonage API Support
You can use automation for sending SMS messages thanks to the action element: Send text message.
How do I set up the Send text message action?
Follow these steps to configure the element:
- Select the Send text message element to add it to the workspace.
- Open Properties to set it up.
- Under Select text message type you can use SMS draft or any SMS you’ve previously created or sent. In case of a draft or an SMS that was sent manually, it will be converted to an automated text message. You will be asked to confirm that.
- Under Which message do you want to send? select the SMS.
- Select the phone number the SMS will be sent to.
- Optionally, you can set the element to Run multiple times.
- Optionally, you can decide if the SMS will be sent during specific hours.