How to trigger my automation workflow when link is clicked in an SMS?
The SMS feature is available only in MAX plans. Click here to learn more about GetResponse MAX.
Due to the risk of SMS mass pumping attacks increasing on a global scale, note that whenever your’e launching a campaign in a new market you should get familiar with local market-specific guidelines directly from our provider Vonage website. We’re not able to ensure top-notch deliverability without meeting those requirements by our customers, often this means P2P contact with Vonage to go through formalities:
How does the Text message link clicked condition work?
How do I set up the Text message link clicked condition?
Follow these steps to configure the element:
- Select the Text message link clicked element to add it to the workspace.
- Open Properties to set up the condition.
- You can choose which link clicks you want to track:
- Any link in any text message
- Any link in a specific text message
- A specific link in a specific text message
- Optionally, you can set the element to Run multiple times and set up the time for the condition to be met.