How can I track my website with Yandex Metrica?
If you have a Yandex account, enter the Yandex Metrica Counter ID in your website configuration. This tool helps you to analyze traffic on your landing page and analyze user behaviour.
When you integrate your landing page with Yandex, you can see the actions of individual users, collect ad statistics, and track conversion rates.
For more information about Yandex counters, see Yandex Metrica Guide.
Before you begin
You will need:
- an active Yandex Metrica account
- your Yandex Metrica counter ID
How do I find my Yandex Metrica counter ID?
- Log into your Yandex Metrica.
- Search for the term “counter”. The counters appear in the search results.
- Copy the counter ID. You’ll need it in the following steps.
How do I include the counter ID on my website?
- Log into your GetResponse account and create a new page or chose an existing one.
Learn more about creating a website here.
- Go to Website builder > Click on the Actions icon (vertical ellipsis) > Edit site settings > Analytics and integrations section.
- Select Yandex Metrica from the list and enter your counter ID.
- Click on the Save settings button.
From now on, you can track your website using Yandex Metrica.