How can I add a signup form?
The following article applies to our brand new Forms and Popups editor. Legacy editor help can be found here.
How to add a signup form?
To add a signup form:
- Go to Forms and popups and click on the name.
- Click Edit design.
- Click Add elements icon.
- Drag and drop Signup form into your popup.
- You can configure the form using the five sections in the panel on the right:
- Fields – to add, edit or remove custom or consent fields visible in your form.
- Success view – to show thank you message, close popup or redirect to another site.
- Subscription settings – to select linked list, enable confirmed opt-in and add to an autoresponder cycle.,
- Design – to adjust visual options of labels, fields and the button.
- Block settings – to adjust visual options of the whole form block.