How can I add a link to the site menu?
- Click on the hyperlink icon.
- Select the type of the link, provide the URL, choose how you want your link to open, and click on the Save button.
There are several types of links you can use. Make sure to choose the right type.
- External page or website – use it to link another site with a URL.
- Landing page – select a GetResponse landing page that you want to open.
- Email address – add an email address that will be contacted after clicking the link.
- Phone number – add a phone number that will be called after clicking the link.
- Custom protocol – use to it embed protocols, for example, a non-anonymous survey described here.
- Document – add a file you want to open with the link.
- Website – select another website created with the GetResponse Website Builder.
- Current website – link the link to the current website. Choose the page you want it to open.
- Links are marked with a hyperlink icon in the Manage pages toolbar. You can drag-and-drop it to a different position.