How can I add specific products to emails and landing pages?
You can use the Product box block in the message editor and landing page editor whenever you want to feature a specific product in your email or page. It’s a perfect tool whether you’re planning a new product launch, want to advertise a great deal, or showcase everyone’s favorite.
After you’ve selected which product to show, Product box displays the product image, name, price, and the call-to-action button. The image and the button link to your product page by default.
You can add as many products from different stores to feature as you need by adding more Product box blocks in the editor.
Before you start using Product box, be sure to:
- connect your ecommerce platform to GetResponse. You can use one of our plugins or API.
- if you use one of our plugins, create a GetResponse store to receive all the ecommerce data. You do it when you configure the ecommerce tracking feature in the given plugin. Find out how to do it in the Magento, WooCommerce, and PrestaShop plugins
in your ecommerce platform, include the following product information: product name, image, category (optional), and SKU (product variant).
if you want to promote brand-new products that no-one has purchased yet, use the Product feeds feature. It will upload your entire inventory of products to GetResponse.
How do I configure Product box?
To configure the Product box within a message, use the following steps:
- Go to Email marketing >> Create message and select the Drag-and-drop editor.
- In the email editor, expand the Ecommerce tab in the Tools section.
- Grab and drop the Product box block to where you want it to appear in the message.
- Use the drop-down menus to select the specific product to display:
- select a store
- select one or more products you want to promote
- Click Add.
- Finish setup by editing text and buttons formatting to suit your needs. Click the text to display the formatting menu.
- change the font, size, color, and style for the product name and price to best match your brand design.
- modify button color and the label to encourage your customers to click to purchase. The buttons link to appropriate product pages by default.
That’s it. Product box now shows the specific product you want to show your customers. Note: It will only display a placeholder if the product URL starts with the http:// protocol. Your contact will see the actual product image.
To feature more products from other stores, add more boxes and configure them following the steps described above.
To configure the Product box within a landing page, follow the steps below:
- Go to Menu >> Landing Pages and select Create Landing page.
- In the Landing Page editor, double left click or drag over the Product icon from the Tools section.
- Use the drop-down menus to select the Store and check the box next to each product you want to appear.
- (optionally) Create a new store or add additional products to choose from.
- Click Save.
- Finish set up by editing the formatting and text to meet your needs. Double click the text or buttons within the product box to open up the editing options.