Can I track visits to my WordPress sites in legacy WordPress plugin? Video
The following article applies to our legacy plugin, which will be deprecated soon and we will not make any updates in it.
You can only install the legacy WordPress plugin manually from this file.
We have created a brand new integration which is described here.
GetResponse for WordPress lets you track visits to your site. Use the information about customer activity on your site to,
- create workflows based on URLs visited,
- use advanced search options to identify people who recently visited your site. You can create segments and plan your mailings.
Before you begin
- To track customer activity, you need to have a Marketing Automation or Ecommerce Marketing account in GetResponse.
- Install the GetResponse for WordPress plugin.
To activate web event tracking,
1. Select the Web Event Tracking tab within GetResponse for WordPress.
2. Select the box to enable the function.
3. Click Save Changes.